2019 International Tuition Scholarships/Awards At University of Arizona, USA
The University of Arizona, USA invites application from Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program in the Institution.
The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
Eligible for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Arizona
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
How to Apply for 2019 International Tuition Awards at University of Arizona:
An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship. Apply now >>
April 1: Submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2019. Documents submitted after April 1 will not be used for scholarship consideration.
May 1: Freshman scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1.
June 1: Transfer scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by June 1.