University of Western Australia, Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
The University of Western Australia is offering Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship to enroll full-time PhD degree program in Plant Biology, Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens.
The scholarship is awarded by the Higher Degree Research Scholarships Committee, on the recommendation of the School of Biological Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
The University of Western Australia is one of Australia’s leading universities, established in 1911. Its main campus is in Perth. It is the sixth oldest university in Australia.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study the PhD degree program
Study Subject: Plant Biology, Conservation Biology
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $7000
Nationality: Australian, New Zealand & International Students
Eligible nationalities: Scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens around the world
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the requirements for entry to the PhD
- Be eligible to enroll as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the GRS as a part-time student, at the University by the date of commencement of their scholarship
- Be a commencing student who has not been enrolled in the PhD prior to the year for which the scholarship is sought
- Intend to undertake research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
- To be eligible to take up the scholarship, awardees must be enrolled in a PhD in the School of Biological Sciences at the University and undertaking research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/
Applications Deadline: April 05, 2019