Science International Scholarships at University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
Scholarship Description: Experience the high quality education and fantastic living standard at The University of Queensland. The Faculty of Science at University of Queensland offers international scholarships for outstanding international students applying for entry into any of the science coursework programs at postgraduate or undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider: UQ’s Faculty of Science is recognised as a powerhouse for some of the world’s leading scientists, teachers, science programs and commercial outcomes. The Faculty is one of the largest Science groupings in Australia, with approximately 1100 (equivalent full-time) staff, and about 7500 (equivalent full-time) students. UQ strives for the personal and professional success of its students.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Coursework
Available Subject: Science
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship provides funding
Number of Scholarships: Different types of scholarships are available
Eligibilities are entitled as follows:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Application Procedure: Scholarships will be recommended at one of two levels, i.e. Excellence Scholarships and Merit Scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic performance and the applicant’s personal statement.To participate, applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.php?db=515898&s=175093&a=23336&k=mTEmjsDFBzxq2IFH5gfWRcrf1Is1ZMVv00Jgk-cneRcScholarship Link
Have any queries? Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 January 2019