University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships
University of Sussex
Deadline: 1 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2019
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
- • Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- • Development Studies MA
- • Early Years in Education MA
- • Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- • Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- • Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- • Poverty and Development MA
- • Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- • PGCE courses
- • Schools direct teaching courses
- • Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
- • Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Number of Scholarships:
Non-UK/EU International students
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee.
To be eligible for this scholarship you need to be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2017 entry, the University received more than 800 applications for only 25 awards). To be considered, you must demonstrate that you:
- • have excellent grades
- • have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you must complete the online scholarship application form after you have applied for your course. The deadline is 1 May 2019 0:00 (GMT).