2019 International Merit Scholarships At Queensland University of Technology, Australia
The Queensland University of Technology, Australia is offering the 2018 International Merit Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
Queensland University of Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
Science and Engineering Faculty
You will receive:
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first semester of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
General eligibility requirements
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you are completing a QUT pathway program (for English language purposes only), you may be eligible for this scholarship once you have started your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Science and Engineering Faculty:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Property Economics
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics
- start your coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2019.
You’re not eligible if:
- you’re receiving another QUT scholarship (excluding the Merit Plus Scholarship).
How to apply for the Scholarship:
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship is open for the year 2018.