International Scholarships At South China University Of Technology, China – 2019
Applications are invited for the International Scholarships At South China University Of Technology, China which is offered to Interested applicants who wants to undertake an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD program.
South China University of Technology (SCUT) offers the International Scholarship for Excellence to outstanding students who will matriculate into degree programs as full-time students.
Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree. The level of benefits depends upon the applicant’s academic excellence in previous academic achievements.
Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Applicants for the Bachelor’s degree program should have Senior high school diploma and be under the age of 30;
- Applicants for the Master’s degree program should have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for the Doctoral degree program should have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- Applicants must be Fluent In English Language
How to apply for the Scholarship:
The following are required during application:
- Passport copy (photo page);
- Highest diploma and transcripts;
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (postgraduate applicants only, no less than 500words);
- Two reference letters in Chinese or English from previous professors or associate professors (postgraduate applicants only);
- Foreigner “Physical Examination Form”, must be filled in English or Chinese.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.
30th April 2019.