University Of Twente ITC Scholarships, Netherlands – 2019
The University of Twente is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who wish to undergo a Masters degree program in the University.
The ITC Scholarships Programme is available to students with a very good academic track record applying for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering:
Application for the ITC Foundation Scholarship programme is a procedure separate from the application for enrolment in the master’s programme Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente.
Before applying for the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme you first should apply for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through our on-line application system to become academically accepted.
To Be Taken At (Country):
Citizens of OECD countries are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Have completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
How Can You Apply?
As part of this process, you are required to upload essentially supporting documents such as
- Copies of your degree certificate/diploma
- Course record/academic transcript;
- Proof of identity
- Poof of English language ability
- A motivation statement explaining why you wish to follow a particular course
- Details of your educational and employment background
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.
Visa students: before June 1; Non-visa students: before July 1 and Dutch students: before August 15.