Jiangsu Provincial China Government Scholarships, China – 2018/2019
The scholarship aim is to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, further to improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of “Study in Jiangsu” and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in.
Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions. General English language requirements for English-instructed programs and Chinese-instructed programs are different.
Scholarship is available to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken at:
International students can apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments or
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
The mode of applying is online. See scholarship webpage below.
other organizations simultaneously.
15th April, 2019.