Belt And Road Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students In China, 2019
Applications is currently ongoing at Belt and Road Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in China, 2019. It involves international students to pursue an undergraduate studies at Sun Yat-sen University in China.
Sun Yat-sen University founded by Dr. Sun Yat-sen and with an educational tradition spanning over 100 years, is a preeminent research, academic and cultural center and the premier location for talent development in South China.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of the subjects in the university.
- (1) Liberal Arts, Economics and Managerial Science Majors: RMB 56,000 yuan/person/academic year(including tuition fee RMB 26,000 yuan/person/academic year and living allowance RMB 30,000 yuan/person/academic year)
- (2) Science and Engineering Majors: RMB 63,800 yuan/person/academic year(including tuition fee RMB 33,800 yuan/person/academic year and living allowance RMB 30,000 yuan/person/academic year)
- (3) Medical Science Majors: RMB 78,000 yuan/person/academic year (including tuition fee RMB 48,000 yuan/person/academic year and living allowance RMB 30,000 yuan/person/academic year)
- The tuition fee in the scholarship will be deducted directly; thus the scholarship recipient won’t have to pay the tuition fee. Accommodation fee and comprehensive insurance for international students will be deducted from the living allowance in the scholarship, and the remaining amount will be transferred to the individual bank account of the recipient every month after enrolment and registration. However, the recipient shall be responsible for the fees of visa application, round-trip air tickets and physical examination, and all other fees.
To be taken in(Country):
Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Eligibility For The Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants should be non-Chinese with a valid foreign passport, and meet requirements in the “Notice of Regulating Admission of International Students in Colleges and Universities”.
Should be in good health and aged between 18 to 25 years.
Candidates should be friendly towards China.
Students should be high school graduates, with their grades ranking among the top, or with excellence in social services, sports, music, cultural activities or leadership.
- Liberal Arts, Economics and Managerial Science Majors: HSK 5 Certificate (with 180 points or above) or other equivalent Chinese Learning Certificates;
- Science, Engineering and Medical Science Majors: HSK 4 Certificate (with 180 points or above) or other equivalent Chinese Learning Certificates;
Applicants should obtain a recommendation letter issued by the recommendation institutions.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should submit all application documents to the recommendation institutions in their home countries to obtain recommendation letters.
They should sign up on http://application.sysu.edu.cn, sign in to fill in the application form under the “SYSU scholarship” programme in an accurate and complete manner, and upload scanned copies of all supporting documents (Only PDF, JPG, JPEG and PNG files are acceptable, and each file size should not exceed 2MB).
All supporting documents and requirements are as follows (Those supporting documents that are not in Chinese or English should be with a formal translation in Chinese or English):
- Passport biographical page
- Graduation certificate of the highest level of education
- Transcripts from the highest level of education
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Personal statement (might include a self-introduction, memorable learning experience, interests and hobbies, learning purposes, career plans)
- Recommendation letter
- scores of international standardize tests, including SAT, ACT, A-level, AP and IB.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
30th April 2019.