Erasmus Education Fund Scholarships For International Students In Netherlands 2018
Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands invites applications for the Erasmus Education Fund Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands 2018.
It is a commemorative scholarship that was founded by the Erasmus School of Economics in 2010. The EEF has the goal of providing gifted students from impoverished backgrounds with financial assistance so that through further education they can develop into the leaders of the future.
The Erasmus Education Fund (EEF) provides financial assistance to talented individuals that intend to study at the Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
- The scholarship amount is €3000.
- This will either be transferred into your Dutch bank account or will be compensated with your tuition fee.
This is an International Scholarship for all Nationalities
Number of Scholarship:
Eligibility for Erasmus Education Fund Scholarships:
- You are an excellent student with evidence to show that you have a strong academic background and good English skills;
- You require provable financial support to study;
- You are willing to assist the Erasmus University in its recruitment of new students;
- You are in the process of applying to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You must be enrolled at the university before August 31st.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
To apply for this scholarship you will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Two reference letters;
- A grade list from your current studies;
- An acceptance letter for our master’s course.
Please submit these documents to the Board of the Erasmus Education Fund through the following email address: [email protected]
You can apply for this scholarship at any point throughout the year, but the deadline for applications is April 1st each year.
You can apply for this scholarship at any point throughout the year, but the deadline for applications is 1st April 2019.