2018 Monash University South Africa Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, SA
Monash University campus in South Africa is providing opportunities for higher education to a broad cross-section of the continent and is offering scholarships and bursaries to achieve this aim.
About Monash University South Africa Scholarship
Monash scholarships provide learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship). Scholarships are offered to students to encourage and reward academic excellence in previous studies.
Eligible Field of Study:
All subjects offered by the university
These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are available to South African and international students.
Number of Awardees
A total of 100% of your annual tuition and residence 4 fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account.
Eligibility for the Monash University South Africa Scholarship:
To be eligible for a Monash South Africa scholarship, candidate must:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award;
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international);
- or Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
How long will the scholarship last? of course
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
To be eligible for scholarships, candidates must first be accepted into their course at Monash South Africa. Candidates must:
- Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Scholarship form (pdf, 73kb) – The forms can also be obtained from the Student Services Centre
- Submit their application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15th November for Semester 1 and 30th April for Semester 2.
30th April 2019.