Monash University Australia Full Merit Scholarship for International Students, 2018
Monash University, Australia offers up to 31 full merit scholarship to international students undertaking Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree at the University.
Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) MBBS must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
How To Apply:
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
- Round one: 15th October 2018
- Round two: 15th November 2018
- Round three: 15th January 2019
- Round four: 15th March 2019
- Round five: 15th April 2019
- Round six: 15th May 2019