2018 Griffith University A-Level Scholarships for International Students, Autralia
Griffith International student A level Scholarships are offered to outstanding international high school graduates applying for studies at Griffith University.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
It has over 44,000 students and offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning and architecture, health, humanities and languages, music, science and aviation, and visual and creative arts. Griffith is a verdant university and a member of the IRU.
Field of Study:
All (excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019).
Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana or Europe.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible students must:
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana or Europe (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18th May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7th November 2018 (for 29 November commencement). Outcome notified by 21 November.