2018 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship for Undergraduates
Eni E&P Division commenced activities in Nigeria in 1962 through a wholly owned subsidiary – Nigerian Agip Oil Company, with the offer of participation in its operations by Federal Government in case of commercial discovery. This option was subsequently exercised in 1973.
The Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Eligible Field of Study:
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non- Host Communities
Eligibility for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship for Undergraduates:
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants Of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
30th October 2018.