Concordia University of Edmonton, University Entrance Scholarship, Canada, 2019
Scholarship Description: The Concordia University of Edmonton is offering undergraduate scholarships for International and Canadian students in 2019.
Scholarship Provider: For nearly a century, Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) has been an important educational institution in the province of Alberta. It is recognized globally as a university committed to academic excellence in teaching and research, welcoming over 2,000 students annually from over 40 countries around the world.
CUE is a boutique university, small enough that every student is essential yet large enough for a global outlook. In and out of our classrooms and lecture halls, we translate what we learn into extraordinary hands-on experiences.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
Scholarship Benefits: The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
|University Entrance Scholarship Levels|
|Award Average||Scholarship Value||Value over 4 years|
|95% or higher||$5,000||$20,000|
|90% – 94.9%||$3,750||$15,000|
|85% – 89.9%||$2,000||$8,000|
|80% – 84.9%||$1,500||$6,000|
|75% – 79.9%||$1,000||$4,000|
Eligible Nationalities: International and Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships
Entrance Requirements: To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
Deadline: April 1, 2019