2019 Chinese Government Scholarships At Harbin Institute Of Technology In China
The Harbin Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the Chinese Government Scholarships Program which will be awarded to Interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee. Applicants need to submit the application materials according to school requirements.
Masters & PhD
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
How To Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships:
The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate) and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Those who are available for online application of China Scholarship Council shall fill in and print the application form (in duplicate) after submitting online.
The CSC Online Application System is available at: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ Choose type B (HIT university code is 10213)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application deadline is December 31, 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.