Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarships To Study In UK – 2019
Are you searching for Masters scholarships to study abroad in the Uk? The Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarships is currently ongoing and applications are being accepted from suitable candidates. See eligibility criteria below. Submission deadline for application is Monday 12th November 2018.
Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer scholarships for international students starting a full-time postgraduate course. This application form can be used to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is usually 25% or 50% of tuition fee per year for a three year course.
The Nottingham Trent University is offering a range of scholarships for International Students for postgraduate study in UK beginning in Spring 2018/2019.
Usually 25% or 50% of tuition fee per year
Eligibility Criteria for Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarships:
All international and EU postgraduate taught course offer holders for courses starting in January 2019.
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, your tuition fee for 2018/19 will be waived.
How to Apply for the Nottingham Trent University LLM Scholarships:
Download and fully complete the International Scholarship Scheme application form. Candidates should make sure they fill in all sections and send their completed form to email@example.com before 4pm GMT
Email completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courses starting in January 2019
- Monday 15th October 2018 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
- Final deadline: Monday 12th November 2018 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
By completing this application form, candidate will also automatically be considered for any other International Development Scholarships that they might be eligible for.