King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarships For Medicine Students
King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarships for Medicine Students Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the £9,000 Global Health and Social Medicine Scholarships at King’s College London. Interested students should see the details below.
King’s College London is offering an award to undergraduate students entering for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UK, EU and International
What is the award about?
One award for entry onto ONE of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
- • BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
- • BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Eligibility Criteria For King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarships:
- All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2019, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Applicants must show previous academic performance;
- Applicants must have relevant experience where appropriate;
- Applicants must have personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
How many scholarship awards are available?
How to Apply for the King’s College London Medical Undergraduate Scholarship:
There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 15 March 2019.
- Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2 April 2019;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enrol as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
14th January 2019
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.