2018 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship for International Students
University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Adelaide Global Leaders and Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students Australia. Interested applicants should hurry and apply!
The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship Details:
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships are highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships:
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (some exclusions apply)
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
How to Apply for the University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship:
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
- 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2): 31st December 2018
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3): 30th April 2019
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.