Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia 2018
We invite students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarships. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.
Scholarship is for international students who wish to obtain an undergraduate, and Postgraduate degree.
Field of Study:
Any eligible full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University.
These opportunities has value that includes $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
Scholarship Number :
31 scholarships will be available
To be taken in(Country):
All scholarships are taken in Monash University in Australia
International students from all countries. Countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
Eligibility for Monash International Merit Scholarships:
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years, except for Univeristies for french students and other languages.
How To Apply For Monash International Merit Scholarships:
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
All application are to be sent via email of the host University.
You can begin the application by clicking on
Visit Scholarship Webpage for more Information
The application deadlines are:
- Round one: 15th October Semester one or two of the following year;
- Round two: November 15 Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: January 15 Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: February 15 Semester one or two of the current year
- Round five: March 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round six: April 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round seven: July 7 Semester two of the current year