International Excellence Scholarships At Griffith University
This scholarship is awarded to international graduates applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Eligible Fields of Study:
All undergraduate (Excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
If awarded the scholarship, you will be studying at Griffith University Australia.
Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria or Ghana, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates, or Taiwan
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship? section
- a personal statement which includes why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship
How do I know if I’m eligible for International Excellence Scholarships at Griffith University?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a minimum GPA in high school studies
- be enrolling as a full time student in an undergraduate degree at Griffith university
- be a commencing student
- have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements
- have good academic record.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 October 2018 (for 29 November commencement). Outcome notified by 21 October.