Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships
Entries are currently ongoing for the Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships At Oxford University for International students. Interested applicants should hurry and Apply now!
The Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship Program is targeted at Graduates who are looking towards undergoing a degree program at Oxford University, UK.
This Scholarships Programme is awarded to graduates between the ages of 25 and 35, some of whom may have work experience. The Scholars will be exceptionally intelligent graduates who have excelled academically as well as in other areas.
Masters of Public Policy
Nigeria & Ghana
Eligibility for Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria & Ghana
- Applicants must Age between 25 and 35 years
- Applicants must have Strong commitment to public service and a willingness to commit to working for a fixed number of years in your country’s public sector
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
14th October 2018.
- We will only contact applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process and any inquiries regarding individual application status are strictly prohibited. Applications sent via post or in person are also NOT acceptable.
- Candidates who emerge as finalists in the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) selection process will be expected to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for admissions. Finalists who are offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered by the School in the final selection of AIG Scholars.