International Scholarships At Zuyd University
The Zuyd University of Applied Sciences is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Several types of scholarships are available for talented and highly motivated non-EU students who are applying for a government-funded, fully English taught, bachelor’s or master’s programme.
The Zuyd Excellence Scholarship offers you a net discount on the tuition fee of € 3,600 maximum per academic year for the nominal duration of the programme concerned. There are approximately fifty scholarships available per year (subject to supply and demand).
Postgraduate & Undergraduate
The Zuyd Excellence Scholarship offers you a net discount on the tuition fee of € 3,600 maximum per academic year for the nominal duration of the program concerned.
Eligibility for International Scholarships At Zuyd University:
- Applicants must not be citizens of an EU country or Switzerland.
- Applicants must be applying for a complete full-time, fully English taught, bachelor’s or master’s program and have received your Zuyd student number through Studielink.
- Applicants must meet the specific requirements of the study program.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have great communication skills
- Applicants must live in the Netherlands during your study period
- Applicants must have not previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How To Apply For International Scholarships At Zuyd University?
To apply for one of the scholarships please complete the form and send it with all the required accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st or December 1st.
Students who apply for the Zuyd Excellence scholarship before May 1st are simultaneously applying for the Holland scholarship (combination grant).
Applications received after May 1st will only be eligible for the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship. The final deadline for solely Zuyd Excellence Scholarships is December 1st.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
December 1st 2018.