Scholarships At University Of Maiduguri
The University of Maiduguri is pleased to announce the availability of Cultural Sustainability Scholarships Program to Students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution. Interested applicants should note that submission deadline for this scholarship is October 15, 2018.
Before you apply, please read the eligibility requirements and other very important information in the sections appearing further below.
This scholarship program focuses on innovative research that brings together approaches from performance, arts and culture to bear on sustainable development as defined in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Participants in the Graduate School will pay the respective tuition fees for the programs they are enrolled in, but all costs in relation to the Graduate School (workshops, access to library and technical material) will be covered. Scholarship holders will additionally receive a monthly stipend.
Who is Eligible for the Cultural Sustainability Scholarships?
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in the humanities, social sciences, cultural sciences or cultural policy.
- Applicants must have a very good command of English in oral and written communication.
- Applicants are requested to relocate to Maiduguri for the study period.
How To Apply for the Cultural Sustainability Scholarships:
Interested applicants are required to send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Research project proposal (maximum 5 pages)
- Motivation letter (2 pages) stating qualifications and interest and also indicating the specific graduate program the applicant wishes to enroll in
- CV in English
- Certificates and other relevant credentials
- 2 letters of academic reference Selection will take place in October 2018.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
October 15, 2018.