Paul Wheelton Scholarship
Scholarship Description: The new Paul Wheelton Scholarship to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at The University of Melbourne is available to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for Indonesian students.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Melbourne aims to assist Indonesian students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to study Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) at the University of Melbourne and residency at International House.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Commerce, economics and management programs.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship provides tuition fee exemption for the recipient, and subsidises residency costs at International House for the duration of their BCom.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is available for Indonesian students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be an Indonesian citizen
- Preference is given to those from Bali
- Preference is given to female applicants
- Be in financial need and/or have experienced another form of disadvantage
- Be intending to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne in Semester 2, 2018 or Semester 1 or 2, 2019.
Successful applications will be shortlisted based on their Bachelor of Commerce course offer, online application, and successful acceptance into International House demonstrated financial or other disadvantages and proof of Indonesian citizenship.
Application Procedure: Prospective students must:
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Bachelor of Commerce
- Submit an online application to the Faculty, including:
- An essay detailing how the scholarship will benefit them (up to 1,000 words maximum)
- Evidence of family income (i.e. Annual income statement and last 2 most recent payslips. All documents must be certified copies, non- certified documents will not be considered)
- Evidence of family residential address
- Proof of Indonesian citizenship
- Complete a separate application for accommodation at International House
Deadline: October 31, 2018