Are you seeking for scholarships to study in Canada? Application for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African students is currently ongoing. Interested applicants should hurry and apply!
The McGill University, Canada is partnering with the MasterCard Foundation Scholars to offer scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program will provide academically talented, economically disadvantaged young people from Africa with access to quality university education.
McGill University Canada
Eligibility for MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African students:
To be eligible for consideration for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Master’s Program at McGill, you must:
- Be admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University (see Program List below);
- Have never completed any graduate studies;
- Be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University, or;
- Be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member ( Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – 2019 Nomination Form.pdf);
- Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Have an intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Demonstrate that your financial status is in the lowest two quintiles of your country.
How To Apply for the Scholarship:
For further questions about the application and admission process please contact MCF email@example.com
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
4th February, 2019.