College of Humanities And Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship Award
The University of Massey invites applications for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship Program which will be awarded to applicants willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 for every 120 credits enrolled, for the total credit value of the Program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
- Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program)
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Who Is Eligible for College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship?
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language from Previous educational program
- Applicants must have excellent academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply for the Scholarships:
Visit The Official Website For More Information
December 1st 2018.