Scholarship Description: The Auckland University of Technology is inviting applications for the 2018 research program. The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens.
Scholarship Provider: The aim of the scholarship is to encourage research into social issues concerning being and becoming human and provides funds for a doctoral candidate at a New Zealand university.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Research program.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to do study in the field of human reproduction — social, medical and technological.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship is valued at up to$25,000 per annum\
Eligible Nationalities: The Scholarship is available to New Zealand students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant will be registered as a candidate or will be in the process of registering as a candidate for a doctoral degree at a New Zealand university. (No award will be made to a candidate who has not successfully completed registration for a doctoral degree.) Scholars must reside in New Zealand for the duration of their degree.
- Applications will be accepted from a wide range of disciplines in line with the Trust’s desire to encourage research into social issues concerning human reproduction in its broadest interpretation.
Application materials must include the following:
The application form will request and applicants must provide:
- Information relating to their doctoral candidacy or application for doctoral candidacy
- An outline of the doctoral research project, including its relevance to the scholarship’s purpose and their future career a curriculum vitae
- Information on scholarships and awards received or applied for
- A budget
- A statement which identifies achievements and practical experience relevant to the Scholarship
- the names of two referees
- A copy of their academic record
Requests for references and for the academic transcript will be initiated by the applicant within the online application.
Deadline: October 01, 2018