Applications are currently ongoing for the Australia Awards Scholarships (Masters and Short Courses) for 1,000 African Students with at least 3rd Class. Deadline for the scholarships
There are two categories of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships for Masters to undertake higher degree studies in Australia at Masters level.
And Australia Awards Scholarships for Short Courses, to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range of development-focused sectors.
Masters taught degrees and short courses
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
African or Australian Universities.
This is a Full government sponsored scholarship
Who Is Qualified for Australia Awards Scholarships?
To be considered for a masters scholarship or short course award, applicants must meet their country’s eligibility requirements. In general, the following requirements apply
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 1,000.
How to Apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships:
Apply by selecting country and course HERE
Application deadline for Masters: 3rd December 2018 | Application for Short Courses closes 15th January 2019.