Are you looking for a Scholarship to study abroad? Applications are currently ongoing for the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships. The deadline for the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Scholarships is 30th September 2018.
Every year, up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients course, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. Undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply for this scholarships. Interested applicants should see more details below.
Undergraduate, Masters by Research, Doctoral
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 20
50% tuition waiver
Who is Eligible for Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Scholarships:
- This scholarship is open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with an outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
- Applicants must not be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen;
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
- Applicants must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student;
- Applicants must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award ;
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress for the duration of their course. Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
How to Apply for the Australian Catholic University (ACU) International Scholarships:
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
30th September, 2018.