Are you searching for International scholarship to study in the UK? Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship program which is awarded to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at University of Dundee, UK.
Applications and submission for the University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship will end on 1st October 2018. Interested applicants should hurry and apply!
For All International Students
Eligible Field Of Study:
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sectional English courses, Psychology, Social Work.
The value of the scholarship is £1,500 in entry year and can also be applied pro-rata if you are studying a part-time course
Who Is Qualified for the University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship program?
- Applicants must Have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must Have studied at the University of Dundee for a period of time as International Exchange, Study Abroad or Erasmus student
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
How To Apply:
Application is done online…
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
October 1st 2018.
Note: Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, then there is two options:
- If you are the graduate, you do not need to apply for this scholarship separately and it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to email@example.com. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.